Grand Family Fun

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

















































Hi all! Yes, I've been horrible about staying current with my blog. Switching back to dial-up to save$$ makes this a bit harder :-). But, right now I'm sitting at my sister Darby's house (the brunette in all the pics with her husband, Brent) and decided to share some pics from our Out West Excursion.

As you can see, we went to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, went boating on Lake Powell, and even hit the Caesar's Palace FAO Schwartz Toy Store and the Margaritaville (home to our Little Miss Magic's song-sake) after our flight into Las Vegas!

These extra 2 cuties in the pics are my sister's kids, Ayla (8) and Matthew (12). My kids adore their cousins and are heartbroken that we are leaving in the morning -- back to Alabama -- and school :-).

5 comments:

Anonymous 2:09 PM  

Oh, your trip looks wonderful! So glad you posted, I miss ya! Hope all is well - it certainly looks that way and take care.
Hugs from "Jeffers" and her mom Kris

Unknown 9:54 AM  

Oh how I have missed you and your beautiful family, especially that little Miss Magic!

What a glorious family trip and experience.

Miss you lots and lots and lots.

Peace and Love, TM

Anonymous 12:32 PM  

Just stopping by to wish you a happy World Down Syndrome Day!

3:21

Jan Steck Huffman 6:57 AM  

What wonderful times!! Thanks for sharing, and we head for FL next week through Alabama- not sure if we can stop by though....

The Mom 5:39 AM  

Ohhhhh Carol - what beautiful pictures!!! Looks like a wonderful trip - if I'd known you were going to be close - I would have driven down to meet you IRL :) Next time you get to Vegas - let me know :) Glad you had a great time!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP