Real Life Space Cadets...

>> Tuesday, June 09, 2009




When we went to Brig's graduation, we finally made the trip to the Hunstville Space and Rocket Center. It was a great day, and the kids had a blast! The highlight, though, was an unexpected one: Star Trek in IMAX. I'm not a Trekkie (shocker, eh?), but even I loved the movie.

And, there was one hilarious Maren moment. As Kirk and a green alien are gettin' busy, Maren yells out "oooh, they're gettin' sexy!" Great, I guess she really is 8! Sheesh...

5 comments:

Lisa 8:22 PM  

Gettin' sexy, eh? Uh oh... watch out.

Monica Crumley 4:41 PM  

Yay, so glad you're coming to Sacto. I'll get to work on your blogger ID badge :-)

CJ Field 11:29 AM  

How cute!!! Maren is hilarious! It looks like you guys had fun!

Monica Crumley 10:24 PM  

Hi Carol, If you send me an email, I'll show you the DS Blogger ID badge I made for you. You can let me know if there's anything you want me to change. Thanks!

Sharon 6:53 PM  

It was great to meet you in CA. Sorry we didn't have more time to chat. Hope you're getting settled and enjoying your new home!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP