Maren's First Prom Picture!!

>> Saturday, September 16, 2006



I never went to my prom. I was the girl that just didn't get asked. I had lots of boy "friends" but never a "boyfriend" in high school. So, the possibilty of my daughter not going to prom never seemed like a T21 thing. But, Maren just has the fabulously magical personality -- hence my blog name. And, boys and girls alike seem to gravitate to Maren. At soccer, even, I've had moms and dads come up to me to tell me how much they adore watching her, and some even have told me that they remember her from the dance recitals!! And, really, it's not a T21 pity thing, it's a "that kid just radiates" thing -- but to understand, I guess you'd havae to be there, LOL.

Anyway, RISE is doing a Save the Date Card for a New Year's Fundraising Ball. And, here's the pic from the card -- Maren's first of many prom pictures, I'm sure :-).

7 comments:

Unknown 6:48 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS! WOW - what an absolutely amazing picture. What else can I say? It's going to be hard to top that picture when she is a teenager...

Unknown 8:50 PM  

Oh my gosh......Carol that has just got to be the cutest darn photograph I have ever seen!! You are so right, that little girl of yours just radiates pure joy, love, happiness and magic!!!

I so wish I could go to the ball, as I want a 'Save the Date' card.

Missing you dearly.

Michelle 7:48 AM  

Oh my! What an absolutely adorable picture!! Too cute for words!

Jan Steck Huffman 6:04 PM  

all I can say is WOW, and WOW again! She looks 14, especially with the shell bra LOL

beautiful! Now I guess we need to book New Years reservations!

Leslie 8:48 PM  

That is PRECIOUS. I have tears looking at Maren's pictures...she is too cute. The picture of her asleep with her brothers...so sweet. How does she feel about younger men? (Jack will turn 3 next month...!)
:)

Anonymous 2:40 PM  

That is beyond CUTE!!!!! She is the most beautiful, magical child I have ever met.

Squeeze her and kiss her for me!
Kris

The Mom 7:23 AM  

Awwwwww - Miss Magic is sooo beautiful - what a darling darling picture!!!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP